Sunday, March 2, 2014

Resurrection

             Hello Again

                             
   (In context this clip is from the first scene of the television show Kamen Rider OOO
in which the character in this sign is signing happy birthday to the rebirth of  the Greed. A race of beings in this show that has been dormant and is now being reborn)
  




Hello old friend I created you for a class that required me to maintain a blog and comment on magazines article  I read and just my general thoughts on various pop culture/world events in the context of magazines. 

I tried to keep you going even after this endeavor but I failed in that respect but now its time to give rise to you again for a different purpose I guess not really all that different in  the grand scheme of it all. Here I will tell my story of becoming an informed user and producer and what it means to be both those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment